Friday, March 7, 2008

P.G.I.F... Twice

Tonight I was reminded of just how blessed I am to be in an environment where I am surrounded by fellow believers. Friday night, a time when most on OU's campus do a little partying, was a time of praise and worship for me and about 20 of my friends.

"Praise, Praise, Praise"/P.P.P./Puh-Puh-Puh, whatever you want to call it, began last year with a couple guitars and a few people crammed in a dorm room to praise God. Tonight it was more of an event, with 20 or so of us inside (and away from some crazy-nasty weather) lifting praise to our Father.

I cannot believe that I'm almost half way done with college. When am I ever going to have times like this after my years here? Certainly there will be more opportunities to lead worship for my brothers and sisters, but never in this same capacity. What a bummer!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jo said...

Thanks for letting us "older kids" come and worship with you guys!