Monday, July 7, 2008

Here in the woods!

I'm here! It's Summer Project 2008 at King's Domain! After spending a couple days in Columbus with family and having brunch with parents' college friends we made it to Oregonia and camp.

Yesterday I spent a couple hours with Randall, one of the men on the leadership team, playing ball at the biggest YMCA. Ever. HUGE.

Randall has already poured into me and shared his vision for these six weeks. I am really excited to learn and grow with men like him.

Last night I enjoyed some worship with Daniel (Minneapolis) and Jarred (Cleveland).

Right now, there aren't too many counselors here, but I expect that will be way different three hours from now.

This week is mainly a counselor training and orientation week and I'm really excited to get to know the rest of the people I'll be serving with.

Pictures to come as I take them!

1 comment:

Nick Stapleton said...

Glad to hear you made it man! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures as they happen. Keep me posted!