Monday, August 31, 2009

Pure joy in rentals


This morning my housemates and I filmed a promotional commercial for Best of Athens Rentals. It will be shown at the Ohio vs. UConn football game this Saturday. I had a hard time verbalizing what I wanted to say when the camera was rolling- good thing I'm not a PR major or anything... Oh, wait. I wound up saying something along the lines that it has been a "pure joy" to live in our Best of Athens Rentals house.

...

...

A pure joy? Really, Ty? Who says that about the house they rent? Apparently I do when I'm fumbling for words.

I did get a couple cool frames from our trip to The Convo to film. This is my housemate Joe. I couldn't resist the generous lighting. I think even a point-and-shoot would have made a pretty decent frame.



My new wide-angle lens has been fun to play with and helped to get a fair shot of the hall of fame in The Convo.

No comments: