Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to KD!

I was in Cincinnati this weekend for a wedding "pre-ception." It was awesome seeing my friends from school on Saturday night. Sunday morning I went to Antioch Church, the church we attended on Summer Project. I saw Wendel Deyo, the camp president and heard a great sermon from Dave Newman. After lunch I took my friends for a little drive to a place that's gotta be close to heaven, King's Domain. It was soooo good to be back there, even if it was just for a quick visit.

I only had my cell phone camera with me, but I took some pictures.

First, they got a brand spankin' new sign! It looks great! Much needed, as the old one was kinda rotting...

We stopped by the ridge and I reminisced about our late night chats on the benches.

I stopped by and saw Cletus...

They've done so much work on the obstacle course!

And what would our trip be without stopping at Valero?

I was so blessed in my time at King's Domain. I miss it there and I miss all of the amazing people who were there with me.

No comments: